Saturday, February 14, 2009

as if things couldn't get any more twisted..

my aunt rose just died. 

(happy friday the thirteenth, eh?)





I really don't know what to think at this point.
I'm really fucking sad she's gone, 
but she was ready to go
she said so herself.. 
my aunt sheryl was talking to her a few months back
& she said she felt it was time, 
that this lifetime was holding her back
that she was ready for the next great adventure 



I'm just glad she's not in pain anymore
she was so fragile


Jesus.. 

I'm going to fucking miss you aunt rose. 


I guess when she was in the hospital, 
she was delirious
and she said she met barack obama's mama, 
maybe she fucking did. 

Hear that barack?
your mom's getting down with my aunt fucking rose, 
raising hell I'm sure
don't worry,
she's in good hands. 


It's good to be able to laugh about this 
she wouldn'tve wanted us to fuss over her. 

and now I'm crying


Jeeze. 

I need a fucking break. 




everyone be careful. 
February is on the loose again 
and it's back with a vengeance
between the lunar eclipse 
the full moon 
(the random hurricane?)
and everyone going absolutely nutty
I think something is amidst. 
something wicked this way comes.
this feels like some kind of murder mystery
and who knows where it's going to strike next.
keep on your toes
and take fucking care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment